Sunday 6 September 2009

St Andrews craft fair

It was an early start yestarday morning, up at 6:30am, i had to drive to St Andrews, which is about 1hour 45mins from home, this is the first time that i have done a craft fair here. To start with it was great my table was just as you came in the door so i had a few sales, then it seemed to go really quiet, but at about 3:30 it picked up again, i had a rush on, so i sold quite a few pieces at the end which i was pleased about. The only thing that i have found with the organisers is that alot of people does not know that the fairs are on, so i feel that they are not promoting them enough, as does the other crafters. Finally got home them had chinese for tea with a couple of glasses of rose wine. My next fair is not till novemeber, but i have a few bits and pieces to keep me going till then, plus my 2 weeks in Florida, 3 1/2 weeks to go yahoo.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the fair went well. I am currently making stock for a table sale in a couple of weeks and I feel the same as you about organisers not alway advertising as well as they could.
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve, Just bought my copy of Beads and Beyond, we're both cover girls now! I LOVE your necklace, so elegant. Glad your St Andrews fair was a success!

    ReplyDelete