Saturday 2 January 2010

What will 2010 bring

well for 2010 i hope to blog more, set up a new esty shop as i never did anything on the last one, plus i hated the name, so will start it tomorrow, I shut my website just at the end of last year, it was'nt doing that great so thats why i want to list items on etsy. Will have to get some craft fairs booked, i had a great year with them last year so hopefully all goes well this year. Another thing is i want to try my hand at resin, more silversmithing work, enameling, so i will need to buy some books on these topics. The other thing that starts on monday is my diet yes i know what us ladies are like just after chrimbo we want to be thinner, so the diet books will be dusted of once again with my exercise machine. My freind and i are going to do a 12 mile walk for st columbus hospice in june, so we are going to get into training for that, I hope 2010 is a good year for everyone.
Eve xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eve: Thanks for visiting my blog. I love flea markets, but it's so hard to find ones that aren't overrun with Chinese imports. I look forward to seeing more blogging, jewelry, running, walking ... from you in the months to come. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for the New Year Eve! I'm sure you'll enjoy resin - it's lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete