Thursday 25 February 2010

Oceanic drifts

I know i said i would blog more so i thought i better get my finger out, Seeing as the weather is cold and horrible outside, i thought i would make some jewellery in summery colours, and here is the first piece. I have used chrysotine A + grade semi precious beads with aquamarines, and the lampwork bead in the centre is made by Clare Scott.
I also bought a pasta maker today, not to make pasta with but to roll out my new creations in fimo, i have an order of 120 keyrings, i will post photos as and when they are made.
I also treated myself to a new phone, i have the new blackberry storm 2 which looks fab. and i will use this to blog more (ha),
so glad it's nearly the weekend, we are going out with the kids on saturday for Robyns 10th birthday, off to the cinema to watch Avatar then for a chinese, can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment