Sunday 18 July 2010

In a spin

Well my craft fair at St Andrews went quite well yesterday, I sold quite a few pieces, and most of them where my copper pieces, which i'am pleased about, i also sold a few of my enamel bead sets to a lovely lady from the states. I felt sorry for the lovely lady next to me who never had any sales and the same for the man over from me sold nothing either, I think all the people where at the golf watching the open. I have just made this piece today just copper which i cut into stripes twisted them and finally enameled them. I have one more week at work them off for two weeks, the first week i'm of to Nailsea just near Bristol to stay with my aunt for a week hope the sun will shine as it's been raining here for the past week and a half. Well hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, i'm of to my bed now night all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eve, your enameled twisted strips are really cool, how did you do those? Enameled with a torch? I had my first enamel attempts on the weekend and it seemed like I could not get the copper hot enough - so maybe I am using the wrong torch?

    ReplyDelete