Sunday 23 January 2011



Torch fired enameled butterflies
These have been featured in this months issue of Beads and beyond magazine. Thanks to the lovely Rebecca Anderson, who made a stunning necklace along with earrings and a ring, using my butterflies. These sets are avalible on my etsy site at www.silvermeadows.etsy.com I have already sold all the other sets that where listed the other day so i had to make a few more sets. Still not the best of pictures, due to the fact that my camera is still to be fixed, the man at the shop has had it for 3 weeks and still not looked at it yet. I have started my new silversmithing course, and have already spent £100 on a few pieces of silver and i mean a few, seeing as the price is just really expensive, but i have another list that i want so sweet talking my hubby tonight so i can order £200 worth, i better be nice to him. Well hope to add more photos to my flickr this week of some more pieces that i have made, as i have a craft fair this saturday, not hoping for much but you never know. Nite all have a great week.x

No comments:

Post a Comment