Monday 16 July 2012

Earrings


Hi again hope you are all doing well and enjoying the holidays, I'm just wanting a little sunshine, but here's hoping i might see the sun soon, as this rain is driving me mad. I have still to get time of work in which i have another few weeks to wait,
I have been pottering away in my own little workshop, which I'm stilling needing to get a few things in order, but it's getting there. I have made these earrings this weekend, i have made a few other pieces but not posting all the pics. I am also trying to get myself organised as I'm doing 1 long weekend at the Edinburgh West End craft fair I will be there from the 16th-19th August, Then in September I have a trade fair in Glasgow, so I'm trying to get a little collection together. There is still time to win a pair of earrings that i made you can find out how by liking my Face book page for Silvermeadows, just see the link to the right of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment