Wednesday 8 September 2010

Autumn flare

I just seem to be chasing my tail all the time, with trying to work full and part time, plus trying to make beads for my bead fair on the 26th of this month and making more pieces of jewellery for my fair in St Andrews next weekend, but i did manage to make this piece, it measures about 3", i have made this using copper pipe, then enameled this using 80 mesh thomson enamels, i Have still to add ribbon, hopefully i will get this done sometime soon. I had a fab time in London at the weekend, never got to do much sight seeing, but i still had a great time at the drum festival with the young chap that i was looking after, next time i go hopefully i might take my hubby you never know. Well i better get making more beads.

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I really love that you enameled the ball ends on the wires, I've never sen that before. Good luck with your upcoming fairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pendant Eve! Very unusual.
    There are never enough hours in the day, are there?!

    ReplyDelete