Saturday 16 October 2010

Been a busy day





I have finally made my first etched pieces. I have had the solutions for months but i got my finger out today and made a few bits and bobs. Im not happy with the photos as my good camera is getting fixed, hopefully it died on me last week and im not a happy bunny. I will be making a few copper pieces this week as i have 2 craft fairs next weekend so fingers crossed it will go well
I have 4 days holiday this week so there will be no housework done as i will be making loads of new pieces. Hope my hubby does'nt read this as he will say what new about the housework, he was very good today and did some ironing. I think im going to head of to my bed now, night night all.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love them Eve! You do so many cool things!! Good luck with the craft fairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those came out amazing! Love the flowers. I can't wait to try etching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bracelet. Etching is on top of my list of things I'm eager to try in the near future. Now after seeing your great pieces even more so :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, you will love enameling it's very addictive.

    ReplyDelete