Saturday 30 October 2010

Robyn


Here is a photo of my 10 year old daughter Robyn having a pose, she loves herself. She acts more like a 20 year than 10 and it will only get worse (ha). Well my crafts fairs where very quite last week, not much sales but lots of good feed back and met loads of lovely people. I have been making more pieces this week which still need to be finshed of but i need to order more sterling silver wire. I went to a craft fair today down in the boarders in Kelso, there was loads of great stalls. I have also decided to buy my family handmade pieces this year for xmas, I bought some pieces today so im very pleased with my purchases. There was a lovely lady there selling her resin jewellery i will defo be buying some pieces from her,(xmas gifts for me) her site is www.ellaceydesign.co.uk so i will be hinting to my hubby what i want. I have also reduced a few of my pieces on my etsy site so why not pop over to have a look, hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend, i have to remember to change my clocks as we get an extra hour in bed, Yahoo.

2 comments:

  1. She looks like she's going to be a handful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply great, and I could assume you are an expert on this subject. Same as your blog i found another one Sohman Epoxy .Actually I was looking for the same information on internet for
    TH7301
    and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete