Wednesday 29 December 2010

Still here



It has been ages since my last blog, To tell the truth i have'nt been making many pieces, but hopefully i will be making loads more, here is a few bits that i have just finshed. The ring that i have made was inspired by tomi from metalriot, i just love here pieces, the bracelet was oxidised but i then decided to polish it so it's all shinny now. My news for 2011 is that i have enrolled myself on to a 10 week silversmithing course on a tuesday night which i can't wait to get started, and in the same place as my course i will be hiring my own workbench, which i have full use of all the tools which i can't wait to get my hands on. I hope everyone has had a great christmas, mine was good, kids where pleased with all their gifts. I have still to get my camera fixed but hopefully try and save up seeing as christmas is over, hence why my pics are rubbish. Well all the best for 2011 when it comes.x

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Eve! I hope you guys all had a great Hogmanay. Silversmithing course sounds very exciting; I can't wait to see and read about the results! Lots of health, peace and happiness for the new year.

    ReplyDelete