Thursday 21 February 2013

Busy bee this week

Well I have been quite busy this week , I have made this denim Lapis pendant , which has now been listed in my Etsy shop, It measures 1.5", the lapis lazuli is 12mm round, I have hand pierced the little butterfly, then I oxidised the bottom to highlight the design.
 Here is another spinner ring, band width 1cm with 2 bands in the centre, This is a commission piece.
 Here is another ring I made this week, another lapis lazuli, you think I like blue at the moment, This is still to be listed on Etsy. The pendant below is a design which I have been making for a while, I made a ring a while back, so I decided to make this pendant and keep it polished, as I normally oxidised pieces where I use 24kt gold leaf.
I also have some of my jewellery in a new store which opened in October, It is called Ice Store which is situated in St James Centre Edinburgh, so fingers crossed people are buying for mothers day which is in just two weeks, I have a few other commission pieces to keep me busy over the weekend,

On a sadder note I attended one of my oldest friends dads funeral yesterday, he was only 60 and had been ill for a few years, it's always sad when you have to say goodbye. well I wish you all a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment