Sunday 10 February 2013

some pieces i have made this week


 Above I have made this flower pendant from 1.5 sterling silver square wire, and i have set a 12mm round Tibetan spidersweb turquoise, this is now listed in my etsy shop. £70. The picture on the right is also made from sterling silver wire, I have set a glass cabochon which i bought from Trudi Doherty from Glittering Prize, and I have also set a small round amazonite, still to list this.
These sweet little earrings measure just 1" and I have set 8mm round Rutilated quartz, these are for sale in my Etsy shop and are £35
 Little petal sterling silver earrings, These also measure 1" are for sale in my Etsy shop at £30. The heart earrings below also made from sterling silver sheet, I have fused 24kt gold leaf onto the silver using the ancient technique called Keum Boo.
You can also follow me on instagram just search for silvermeadows, or you can also follow me on facebook by hitting the like button at the side of my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment