Sunday 26 August 2012

Busy this weekend

Here is one of the rings that I have made at my workshop this weekend. I have set this Chinese turquoise oval cabochon along with a 4mm Peridot, I really like this style of ring and it's really comfortable to wear, so I think I might make a few more in this style, but using different stones. I have also been working on a few commission pieces this week, so they are all finished and went in the post yesterday. I will be starting on some collection pieces this week for the trade fair that i'm doing at the end of September, this is my first trade fair so i'm not very sure what to expect, If anyone has any advice for me I would be very grateful. Hopefully I will be posting more pics in the next few weeks of more new pieces. Will i'm now off to watch peter kay on the tv, I just think he is so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment