Sunday 5 August 2012

More work this weekend

Well i'm off work for two whole weeks, (yahoo) so yesterday I went up to Edinburgh seeing it was a lovely sunning day for a change. The festival has statred, so we watched some street acts then sat in princess street gardens for a while, which was nice and relaxing after having walked for about 4 hours, I even had a nice cold lager. Today I was at my work shop for a while and I made this ring, the width of this band is 1cm, I have added this gorgeous flower ribbon.




I also made this gorgeous ring, The lampwork cabochon was made by Glittering Prize, by Trudi Doherty, I also made the matching earrings which are in the picture below.







I have made a few pieces using this design, I have made earrings to match the pendant above all set with 4mm blue topaz


These earrings are made using my rolling mill to emboss this pattern onto the silver. I have listed a few pieces to my etsy shop tonight so please feel free to have a look. I am now going to enjoy a nice chilled glass of rose wine and finish off reading my book, before i head of to bed, so i wish you all a good night. x


No comments:

Post a Comment